tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum tt fays-les-veneurs
bienvenue sur le forum du tennis de table du tt fays-les-veneurs bonne visite à tous

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

. Philippe Hudon, Angelo Miceli and Mathieu A

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin
Point(s): 180
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Aoû - 04:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: . Philippe Hudon, Angelo Miceli and Mathieu A Répondre en citant

SAKHIR, Bahrain -- Mercedes locked out the front row for the Bahrain Grand Prix as Nico Rosberg claimed pole position on Saturday, qualifying ahead of teammate Lewis Hamilton. Borje Salming Jersey . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. It was Mercedes third straight pole to start the Formula One season but the first for Rosberg, who equaled his father Keke with five career poles. Rosberg leads the championship on 43 points, 18 ahead of Hamilton. "It has just worked well through the weekend, finding my way, making progress and getting through some issues," Rosberg said. "I have good memories of this track, winning the GP2 championship and starting my first race in F1. I enjoy coming here and again today its suited me." Rosberg and Hamilton have a win each from the opening two races of the season and Mercedes also dominated the three practice sessions leading into qualifying, both in day and night conditions, with Sundays race to be held at night for the first time. The only surprise was Rosberg taking pole ahead of Hamilton, who usually thrives in the one-lap format. "I locked up in the last lap but generally I am happy for the team," Hamilton said. "Nico did a great job and naturally Im happy my teammate is there and not someone else." Defending four-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel did not even make the final session of qualifying and will start from 10th on the grid -- promoted one spot as his Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo, who qualified third, gets a 10-place grid penalty from the previous race in Malaysia. Vettel paid the price for a session-ending spin in pre-qualifying practice which prevented him from getting valuable data on how to set up the car on the soft-tire, low-fuel setting. He also complained of a downshifting problem. "The final run for some reason was a bit more difficult, the rears were locking up," Vettel said. "We had been playing around with it for quite a while, we are still not where we want to be but I dont want to blame it on that. There was a little bit more in the car which I couldnt get to, so I am not happy with today." Williams driver Valtteri Bottas and Force Indias Sergio Perez qualified fourth and fifth respectively and, with the one-place promotion, both equaled their best career starting positions. Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen qualified sixth, four places ahead of Fernando Alonso, to take the qualifying honours over his teammate for the first time this season in what is expected to a year-long fight between the two former world champions. Alonso said the car was down on power in the final part of qualifying, though he felt the teams starting grid positions of fifth and ninth were "more or less what we expected to be honest." "Q2 we were down a little bit and Q3 we lost more," Alonso said. "Still, we didnt miss out on the possibility of pole position because we are not in that kind of position. Its just a couple of places that hopefully tomorrow we can recover." McLarens Jenson Button, contesting his 250th grand prix, qualified in seventh and his teammate Kevin Magnussen was ninth, separated by Felipe Massa of Williams. Aside from Vettels early elimination, the main surprise of Q2 was Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg qualifying in 12th, having been fastest of all drivers in Q1 and showing strong pace during the practice sessions. Saubers Adrian Sutil was hit with a five-place grid penalty for impeding Lotus Romain Grosjean in the first session of qualifying, sending him to the very back of the grid. Johnny Bower Jersey . The 49ers announced the deal Tuesday. San Francisco selected Lloyd in the fourth round of the 2003 draft. Cheap Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys . During the furious first few hours of free agency Tuesday, the team agreed to terms with strong safety Donte Whitner, a Cleveland native who cant wait to play in his hometown. http://www.shopmapleleafsonline.com/Maple-Leafs-Grant-Fuhr-Adidas-Jersey/ . -- Zach Johnson asked his short-iron approach on the par-4 18th to "Do something right, baby.GATINEAU, Que. -- The Charlottetown Islanders won their sixth in a row, using a four-goal third period to beat the Gatineau Olympiques 5-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Wednesday. Charlottetown (6-0-1) trailed 3-1 going into the final period, and tied the game with a pair of goals from Matej Beran. Troy Vance scored the winner at 18:59, and Alexandre Goulet put the game out of reach with an empty-net goal. Daniel Sprong got the other Islanders goal. Jean-Simon Deslauriers, Emile Poirier and Marc-Olivier Brouillard scored for Gatineau (4-3-0). Eric Brassard made 24 saves for the Islanders, and Robert Steeves stopped 18-of-22 shots for Gatineau. --- TIGRES 5 DRAKKAR 4 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Victoriaville overcame a 4-1 third pperiod deficit to stun Baie-Comeau. Doug Gilmour Jersey. . Petr Sidlik tied the game at 12:57, and Gabriel Gagne got the winner 50 seconds later. Philippe Hudon, Angelo Miceli and Mathieu Ayotte scored the other Victoriaville (6-2-0) goals. Dominic Poulin opened the scoring for Baie-Comeau (3-3-2) in the first period, and Felix Girard and Valentin Zykov made it 3-0 in the second before the Tigers got on the scoreboard. Poulins second goal of the game 1:09 into the third period made it 4-1 for the Drakkar. Brandon Whitney and Steven Veilleux shared the goaltending duties for Victoriaville, with Whitney allowing a goal on 19 shots in 30 minutes, and Veilleux allowing three goals on 13 shots. Simon Lemieux made 26 saves for the Drakkar. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Aoû - 04:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation