tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum tt fays-les-veneurs
bienvenue sur le forum du tennis de table du tt fays-les-veneurs bonne visite à tous

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

another tough match," Bouchard sa

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin
Point(s): 285
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Aoû - 04:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: another tough match," Bouchard sa Répondre en citant

INDIANAPOLIS -- Dallas Clark never took his eyes off the screen as a video tribute played highlights from his time in Indianapolis. Kris Versteeg Jersey . The standout tight end retired from the NFL after 11 seasons Wednesday and when he stepped to the podium at the teams practice facility, he could hardly keep his composure. "Obviously you should have showed the video afterward," Clark said after taking a long pause to gather himself. "My wife told me to keep it lighthearted. I just dont know how to do that because this place and these fans and everyone here mean so much to me." He retired as a member of the Colts, the team that drafted him in the first round in 2003. Its the place where he won a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning in 2006 and spent the first nine years of his career. Clark played for Baltimore last season and for Tampa Bay in 2012. He was released by the Colts in 2011 after the team finished 2-14 and missed the playoffs for the first time in 10 years. Clark signed with Indy just long enough to announce his retirement, though Colts owner Jim Irsay wisecracked that there was no signing bonus this time. "Theres a lot more meaning behind it than numbers," he said. "Its really a great moment when you have a chance to have somebody come back to town." Clark is Indys all-time leader in tight end touchdown catches (46) and receptions (427). He finished second in yards receiving (4,887) and 100-yard games (seven). Clark set single season records with the Colts with 100 receptions and 1,106 yards in the 2009 season. In 2007, he had 11 TD catches. The Colts won at least 12 games for seven consecutive seasons and made eight straight playoff appearances leading up to Clarks final season in Indy, before his release and the release of other veterans, including Manning. "You cant write this, you cant make this up," Clark said as he thanked everyone from team doctors and equipment staff, to former Colts coach Tony Dungy and former team President Bill Polian, who drafted him with Indys first-round pick in 2003. "Nothing but love," he said to a crowd that included Reggie Wayne, Robert Mathis and Adam Vinatieri. "For us to go do what we do, theres so many people. Im not going to stand here and think I did it myself because that would be a boldface lie." Wayne was drafted by Indy in 2001 and played alongside Clark each year he was with the Colts. "From day one, he came in with a mission and focused in on it and he locked in on it and within that first year, he came in and made some plays and I knew he was going to be major, major contributor to this offence," Wayne said. "He was that last piece of the puzzle and without Dallas, I dont think we win as many games as we did." Clark got emotional when thanking the teammates hes had throughout his career. "When you have 52 men in the locker room giving everything that they have for one goal, special things happen," he said. "For us, we won like it was like, thats what you do. Until I went to other places, it was like, not everyone gets it. Not everyone can do what we did. Thats the reason why it was so special." Matthew Tkachuk Jersey . With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Mike Smith Jersey . Pikul Khueanpet scored early in the second half and Kanjana Sungngoen made it 2-0 in the 65th minute of the playoff. Tuyet Dong narrowed the margin with goal four minutes from time. The win gave Thailand fifth place at the Asian Cup and the last of the continents qualifying spots for the 2015 Womens World Cup in Canada. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/miikka-kiprusoff-hockey-jersey/ . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology.LONDON - Eugenie Bouchard will play in her third Grand Slam semifinal of the year Thursday after defeating German Angelique Kerber 6-3, 6-4 in the Wimbledon quarter-finals. The 13th-seeded Bouchard also made the semfinals at the French Open last month and the Australian Open earlier this year. She will face French Open finalist and third-seed Simona Halep after the Romanian crushed 2013 Wimbledon finalist Sabine Lisicki 6-4, 6-0 on Wednesday. The win is expected to put the 20-year-old Bouchard into the WTAs top-10 for the first time in her career. "Im excited to be in the semis. But, of course, Im never satisfied, so I definitely want to go a step further, or as far as I can," Bouchard said. "Im looking forward to try to play a little bit like I played today. I thought I was pretty solid out there and playing the right way on the grass. So thats going to be a key." Canada could have two players in the semis if Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., defeats Australian wild card entry Nick Kyrgios in his quarter-final. In other mens quarter-final action, defending champion Andy Murray was defeated in straight sets by Bulgarias Grigor Dimitrov. Dimitrov next faces top seed Novak Djokovic, who reached the Wimbledon semifinals for the fifth consecutive year by coming back to beat 26th-seeded Marin Cilic of Croatia 6-1, 3-6, 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-2. Bouchard says shes ready to get beyond the final four. "Im excited to be in the semifinals against (her) but I want to go further for sure," said Bouchard. Bouchard struggled to close out her win over Kerber, whom she beat a month ago in Paris. She finally advanced after 72 minutes on her first match point, which she set up with a down-the-line winner followed a point later by a Kerber backhand error. Curtis Lazar Jersey. "It was a tough battle, Ive played her before and I knew what to expect," said Bouchard. "I had to just keep fighting and I pulled it out at the end." Bouchard saved two break points in the final game and ended with three breaks of serve from 13 chances. She had 29 winners and 20 unforced errors. "In the last game, I was just trying to stay in the moment," said Bouchard, who improved her Wimbledon record to 7-1. "I was not thinking ahead. Thats something Ive been working on." "I had a few bad errors in that game but I also hit some aggressive shots, thats just my game," she added. Bouchard has lost her only previous meeting against Halep, on hardcourt at Indian Wells last March. "Shes a good player and Im ready for another tough match," Bouchard said. "Its not every day you can walk out on Centre Court and play the semis of a slam. Thats the most important thing for me, is to really enjoy it. Im going to try, give it my best, leave everything on the court, and well see what happens." Halep, meanwhile, took command of her match by attacking Lisickis weak second serve. The German won only eight of 26 points on her second serve. She also had 20 unforced errors, compared to 11 by Halep. "She had 4-1 and then I came very well back," Halep said. "I played my best today and I was enjoying every moment because it was incredible on Centre Court." Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Aoû - 04:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation