tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum tt fays-les-veneurs
bienvenue sur le forum du tennis de table du tt fays-les-veneurs bonne visite à tous

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

rolled on I chose teams that

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin
Point(s): 285
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 07:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: rolled on I chose teams that Répondre en citant

One of the most important statistics that can be measured for a football teams success is their turnover margin. Jaron Brown Jersey .  Turnover margin is the combination of two things.  First it is how many takeaways the defence gets per game.  Takeaways are determined as an interception, a fumble recovery or a turnover on downs.  The combination of all three is called a teams takeaways.  How many takeaways it got against its opponent.  The other piece that makes up turnover margin is giveaways.  Giveaways are fumbles, interceptions and turnovers on downs by the offence.  You combine those and they will give you the teams turnover margin.  Lets look at Week 1, using the Argonauts and Blue Bombers game as an example.  Toronto had three giveaways and two takeaways.   They finished with a turnover margin of -1.  Conversely the Bombers had two giveaways and three takeaways to finish with a turnover margin of +1.  That is how you measure what a teams turnover margin is by game.  Since 2001, I have been charting the importance of protecting the football and how to teach it to players.  Charting the winning percentage by turnover margin is one of the first things we always do and talk about.  In 2001, while coaching the running backs for the Argonauts we did a number of things to have great ball security.  First we were not allowed to say the word "fumble", we didnt want to even mention it, so instead we called them "POOR BALL SECURITIES" or PBS. I had a laminated action shot of every running back hanging in my office.  It said under the picture,   "________TOUCHES WITHOUT A PBS." The running backs would come in after the game and erase the old number and add to the total touches without a PBS for the season.  We were trying to really get the players to focus on protecting the ball and make sure they were always thinking about the fundamentals of good ball security.  Lets take a look at how the turnover margin has affected teams in the CFL this year: • +1 turnover margin: 6-2 record and a 75% winning percentage • +2 turnover margin: 4-0 record and a 100% winning percentage • +3 turnover margin: 2-0 record and a 100% winning percentage • +4 turnover margin: 2-0 record and a 100% winning percentage • Win the TO margin: 14-2 record and a 88% winning percentage • Lose the TO margin: 2-14 record and a 12% winning percentage Lets examine last years turnover margin for a few teams.  Last year after four weeks, Saskatchewan had a second best 10 takeaways and a league best one giveaway, for a +9 turnover margin which was best in the CFL after four weeks.  Saskatchewan also sported a 4-0 record at the time.  This year they have five takeaways and seven giveaways for a -2 turnover margin and that has led to a 1-2 record to this point. Winnipeg after four weeks last year had a league worst -9 turnover margin and a 1-3 record.  They have improved that to -2 turnover margin and have a 3-1 record. They are also the only team to win when losing the turnover margin which they have done twice. Last year, Edmonton has a -2 turnover margin after four weeks and sported a 1-3 record. This season it has drastically changed for the Eskimos.  They have 15 takeaways and only five giveaways for a +10 turnover margin and a sparkling 4-0 record.  They have done a great job of taking the ball away on defence and have eliminated critical mistakes on offence.  They are six better than the second place Calgary Stampeders with a +4 turnover margin.  The surest way to be successful as a team is to win the turnover margin on a consistent basis. Barkevious Mingo Seahawks Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4. Custom Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. http://www.seahawksfansprostore.com/Black-Shaquem-Griffin-Seahawks-Jersey.html?cat=1027 . Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break.While the Los Angeles Kings captured Lord Stanleys Cup in this years NHL playoffs, they werent the only winners. Glen Cation of Wasaga Beach, Ontario won a 2014 Kia Forte Koup Turbo for taking top spot in the TSN Predictor: Playoff Edition and Ryan Mooney from Calgary, Alberta won a 2014 Kia Soul SX Luxury for winning the Playoff Hockey Challenge. Cation felt that his chances were helped by the Toronto Maple Leafs not being in the playoffs, because that allowed him to be more objective when making his picks. "I had no specific strategy but mainly I leaned towards the home team or as the playoffs rolled on I chose teams that gained momentum during their series," said Cation. "As an example, after Los Angeles were down 3-0 to San Jose, and came back with two wins, I went with them for Games 6 & 7." Once he reached the leaderboard, Cation started to sense that it was possible he could win. "As I crept up the leader board and made it into the Top 10, I really started to feel the pressure and it was very stressful watching the game that I had picked for that night. It was also very nerve racking during my streak as a few of the games I had picked went into overtimme. Will Dissly Seahawks Jersey. quot; Tense or not, it turns out it was worth it in the end, as Cations car has been ordered and is on its way. When selecting his players, Mooney didnt just go with random selections. He had a plan in mind. "For the first few rounds, I basically tried to get to the 100 million cap as possible, targeting the big names such as Crosby and Malkin," said Mooney. "When I had to lock my line up for the last two rounds, I was behind and thought that the best strategy would be for me to pick the two underdog teams left (Los Angeles and the New York Rangers). I then thought other people would be applying the same strategy so instead of picking the top guys on NYR I went with their second/third liners, like Derick Brassard and Mats Zuccarello." Those two Rangers, along with the Kings Justin Williams and Jake Muzzin provided good value for Mooney in those deciding two rounds. Not only did Mooney win a car as the grand prize, he got something even better. "This has forever given me a pass with the wife for fantasy sports. All it took was to win a car," he laughed. Congratulations to both for their playoff success. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 07:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation