tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum tt fays-les-veneurs
bienvenue sur le forum du tennis de table du tt fays-les-veneurs bonne visite à tous

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Dimitrov and replaced it with one square o

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin
Point(s): 285
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 07:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Dimitrov and replaced it with one square o Répondre en citant

DUNEDIN, Florida – Heres what we know when it comes to exactly who will fill out the back of the Blue Jays season-opening starting rotation: We dont know. Lions Jerseys China . At the moment, neither do the decision-makers. Dustin McGowan is front-and-centre in this ongoing saga, having thrust himself into the conversation with a dominating three-inning performance against the Phillies on Thursday, just hours after manager John Gibbons appeared to pour cold water on the notion. Heres part of Gibbons conversation with the media from that day: QUESTION: "So it seems like (McGowans) more in the bullpen picture then?" GIBBONS: "Yeah, yeah. Unless he comes out of nowhere and you know." Then, later: QUESTION: "How concerned are you if he went the route and got the innings needed to be a starter, worried about injury with him?" GIBBONS: "Well, me personally, I was concerned about that. Not everybody was, but I was, because thats where hes had his problems. We think hes beyond that kind of stuff. And, I thought he thrived in the bullpen, I thought that was a good role for him. But he had desire to do it, a lot of people had desire to see if he could do it. Myself, personally, I kind of had some reservations." On Saturday, Gibbons clarified his stance, saying hes always left the door open to McGowan beginning the season in the rotation. "Im concerned about his health but I didnt say we had to have him in the bullpen," said Gibbons. "That hadnt been determined yet. Did I officially say he was in the bullpen?" McGowan wants to be a starter. Hes expressed as much on repeated occasions dating back to the end of last season. But the 31-year-old, whose multiple shoulder surgeries have sidetracked a promising career, admits to having his own hesitations. Hes topped out at 47 pitches this spring, the Thursday outing, and plans to throw 65 pitches in a minor league game on Tuesday. "Its going to be tough, I think," said McGowan. "Anytime you increase by 15 to 20 pitches, its more stress and I havent done it in so long Im kind of eager to see how I feel after." As of Saturday morning, McGowan hadnt spoken with Gibbons or pitching coach Pete Walker about whats in store beyond Tuesdays appearance. If McGowan feels good the day after his next start, its believed the plan is to have him throw an 85-pitch outing in a minor league game on Sunday, March 30. "I have to try it to see if I can do it," he said. "I cant just say in my mind, oh I can do it or I cant do it. So well see. "Well have to see after the next one, after 65 how I feel," McGowan continued. "Its possible. It all depends on me." The fact that McGowan is even in the rotation conversation is reflective of a number of things: First, its a testament to the injury-riddled players resolve. McGowan hasnt been a regular starter in the big leagues since 2008. Second, J.A. Happ entered camp with a job in the rotation but three poor outings later (20.25 ERA) and uncertainty about the status of his back has cast a cloud of doubt; Esmil Rogers is better suited to a long relief role; Todd Redmond is a strike thrower who typically struggles after the first time through the oppositions lineup. Third, the failure to sign Ervin Santana, or acquire any major league-caliber pitching help via free agency or trade in the offseason, is forcing the Jays into a less-than-desirable decision. McGowan wont throw a bullpen session before Tuesday in the name of resting up. "Thats one of the things were kind of discussing," he said. "Would it benefit me more to throw one or not to throw one, to have more days in between to rest? I believe well kind of try both at some point to see if I feel better not doing it or if I need a bullpen. Its no big deal though." Regardless of whether hes a starter or a reliever, McGowan is poised to break camp with the Blue Jays for the first time since 2008. Theres still a week to go, though, and McGowans been through enough injuries to know he cant take anything for granted. "Weve still got a little bit to go in spring training so lets not jump ahead here," he said, pretending to knock on wood. Hutchison tosses gem Drew Hutchison pitched seven innings of one-hit, one-walk baseball in a minor league game on Saturday morning. The 23-year-old still hasnt officially secured a job in the starting rotation, although its difficult to believe the impending announcement is anything but a mere formality. "It was good to get stretched out, get 80 pitches and get up-and-down seven times," said Hutchison. "Those were the two most important things out of the outing." Its been a rewarding spring for Hutchison, whose positive results reflect the hard work he put in to rehabbing from Tommy John elbow ligament replacement surgery. General manager Alex Anthopoulos pursued pitching help in the offseason, both via trade and free agency, but failed to secure an arm. Hutchison watched from afar, unconcerned about what he couldnt control. "Ive always thought I was a guy that could contribute," said Hutchison. "Regardless of what is being talked about anywhere else, it doesnt change the way I prepare for a season." Janssen on track Casey Janssen, recovering from soreness in the back of his pitching shoulder, threw one inning in a minor league game on Friday. The key is the so-called "bounce back," how a guy feels the morning after his outing. "Good," said Janssen. "Not too bad on the soreness. Those guys were scrappy down there and made me work a little bit. Its good to get a little sore. Its good to get some work in." While Janssen estimated he threw 21 or 22 pitches, the official line given to the media was 17 pitches and 10 strikes. In his one inning, he allowed a hit, walked one and struck out two. "I was kind of more pitching, not necessarily to a Double-A Philly team, it was how I would pitch in the game or knowing in a 2-1 count I might throw an offspeed pitch because thats what I going to have to do in two weeks," said Janssen. "It was just here it is, hit it and see what you can do with it. I was pitching and trying to put sequences together." Janssens shoulder pain was in a different spot – the back of the shoulder where the decelerator muscles are located – than last years post-surgery soreness. The plan is for Janssen to pitch in three spring games before opening day, including two appearances on back to back days. Reyes leaves early Shortstop Jose Reyes left Saturdays 9-4 win over the Tigers before the fourth inning. He experienced tightness in his left hamstring. Asked quickly whether he was concerned, Reyes said he was fine. Camp cuts The Blue Jays reduced their major league camp roster be three on Sunday, optioning OF Kevin Pillar to Triple-A Buffalo and reassigning 1B Dan Johnson and P Aaron Sanchez to minor league camp. Getting buzzed for good cause Todd Redmond will shave his head on March 26, all in the name of a good cause. Hes supporting Cut for Cure, which raises money in the fight against pediatric cancers. "Im going to shave my head to I think a Number One," said Redmond. "Im shooting for a Two just so I can have a little bit of hair on there." The aim is raise $50,000. Former Atlanta Braves great Chipper Jones is also involved. For more information, visit Redmonds Twitter page @redneckred34 or click on the this link. Authentic Kerryon Johnson Jersey ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy. Authentic Tracy Walker Jersey .com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. http://www.cheapdetroitlionsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-frank-ragnow-jersey . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. MELBOURNE, Australia -- Rafael Nadal continued his dominant streak over Roger Federer to reach the Australian Open final for the third time, beating the 17-time major winner 7-6 (4), 6-3, 6-3 Friday night to set up a championship decider against No. 8-seeded Stan Wawrinka. With his 23rd win in 33 matches against Federer, the 27-year-old Spaniard set up an ideal chance to win a 14th Grand Slam title and to become the first man to win all four majors at least twice in the Open era. Nadal missed the 2013 Australian Open during a seven-month layoff for illness and a knee injury, but returned to win the French and U.S. Opens among his 10 titles for the season and finished the year at No. 1. He won the Australian Open in 2009, beating Federer in the final, and lost in a five-set, 5-hour, 53-minute 2012 final to Novak Djokovic after ousting Federer in the semis. In other years, hes struggled with injuries -- its the only Grand Slam tournament he hasnt won at least twice. "Its really, really emotional for me to be back on this court, Rod Laver Arena, and to be able to play another final," Nadal said. "I think tonight I played the best match of the tournament. I go on court (against Federer) knowing that is a really tough match and if I am not playing my best, I will not have the chance to win." At the end of the night, Federer knew he wouldnt even be the No. 1-ranked player in Switzerland next week. By reaching his first major final, Wawrinka ensured hed replace Federer as their countrys highest-ranked player for the first time. But the 32-year-old Federer is confident of winning more majors, expecting some coaching from Stefan Edberg and continued improvement in his fitness to help after a slump in 2013, when he didnt reach any of the major finals for the first time in 11 years. "I still think my best tennis is only ahead of me now," said Federer, who reached the Australian Open semifinals for 11 consecutive years. Nadal is now second on the list of players reaching Grand Slam finals, joining Ivan Lendl on 19 -- Federer leads the list with 24. Another Grand Slam title would lift Nadal to equal second on the all-time list with Pete Sampras, who was in the crowd for the match. Nadal has struggled with a blister on the ppalm of his left hand in his last two matches, but he removed the heavy tape that affected his serve in his quarterfinal win over Grigor Dimitrov and replaced it with one square of adhesive tape. Cheap Lions Jerseys. . A TV camera got a close-up view of the blister when he took a medical timeout after the first game of the second set, drawing gasps and groans from the crowd. "Too much talk about the blister. The blister is OK," Nadal said in his on-court interview. "The problem ... is the position of the blister, its difficult." But, he said, he didnt feel any pain. He certainly didnt show it if he did. He resisted just about everything Federer threw at him, scrambling to keep balls in play that usually would be winners. Federer served and volleyed, he played with good touch, he played drop shots, he tried everything -- even complaining to the chair umpire about Nadals loud grunting after the tiebreaker -- but his 50 resulting unforced errors doubled the number by his rival. Left-handed Nadal hit 13 of his 28 winners on his powerful forehand, attacking Federers one-handed backhand yet again. "I tried a few things ... then again, Rafa does a good job of neutralizing you," Federer said. "So I guess at times I couldnt quite do what I wanted to do, but thats because of Rafa." The first break of the match came in the sixth game of the second set, giving Nadal a 4-2 lead. That only heightened the crowd support for Federer, who got a standing ovation when he broke Nadal back to make it 2-all in the third set, immediately after dropping serve in the previous game. It noise and chants died down again when Federer was broken again soon after and Nadal finished off the match. Wawrinka beat Tomas Berdych on Thursday night, getting an extra day off ahead of Sundays championship match. Li Na will be hoping for third time lucky in the womens final on Saturday against Dominika Cibulkova. She has reached the finals in three of the past four years, but is yet to win the Australian title. Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci rallied to win the last five games and successfully defended their Australian Open womens doubles title on Friday with a 6-4, 3-6, 7-5 victory over Russian pair Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnina. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 07:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation