tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum tt fays-les-veneurs
bienvenue sur le forum du tennis de table du tt fays-les-veneurs bonne visite à tous

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

shots in one period agains

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin
Point(s): 285
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Aoû - 06:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: shots in one period agains Répondre en citant

MIAMI - Canadas Eugenie Bouchard struck the first blow in her rivalry with Elina Svitolina, but since then its all gone the Ukrainians way. Custom Carolina Panthers Jerseys . Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. Since then, Svitolina has beaten Bouchard three straight times, including at Indian Wells and in a Fed Cup tie in 2013. Montreals Bouchard had an impressive start Friday but was quickly overcome by Svitolina, who spent 98 minutes engineering her comeback, The winner broke Bouchard five times and profited from six Bouchard double-faults. Bouchard ended with a return error on her opponents first match point. "I played really well in the first, set, I was doing everything I wanted to do. But in the second and third my level went down," Bouchard said. "All the balls I was hitting well in the first set were going out, I was missing much more. Shes a good player who fought and stayed in the match." Bouchards life on court has been a challenge since reaching the Australian Open semifinals two months ago, Her best showing since was an Acapulco quarter-final last month before going out in the fourth round at Indian Wells to Simona Halep, the newest member of the top five on the WTA circuit. "There is more pressure but it shows that Im a target, the one the other girls want to beat," Bouchard said. "It shows that Im moving up and having more success. I feel it all more but its the path I want to be on." Bouchard got off to an early break over Svitolina in the first set and managed to hold on in a roller-coaster win to take the early lead. But Svitolina slowly began reversing her position, drawing errors form Bouchard and breaking twice in the second set. Svitolina levelled at a set apiece after Bouchard saved four set points but returned long on a fifth. The third set was one-way traffic against Bouchard as the Canadian lost serve in the third and seventh games before her opponent served out the upset. Ian Thomas Jersey . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a course-record 10-under 62 on Wednesday to take the first-round lead in the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Jarius Wright Jersey . Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse will reunite at this weekends season-opening World Cup at Canada Olympic Park as they begin their buildup to the Winter Games in Sochi. http://www.authenticpanthersfootball.com/women-da-norris-searcy-jersey/ . Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs.ST. PAUL, Minn. - Things cant be going much better for the Winnipeg Jets — or worse for the Minnesota Wild.Andrew Ladd scored a fluky goal in overtime and Winnipeg beat Minnesota 4-3 on Saturday night.Bryan Little, Adam Lowry and Blake Wheeler also scored for Winnipeg. The Jets are 4-1-1 in their past six, 7-1-3 in the past 11 and 5-0-3 in their last eight road games.Michael Hutchinson made 22 saves.Refusing to come out of the game after a high stick to the face drew blood, Ladd fired a shot from the slot that went high over the Minnesota net, but bounced hard of the glass, ricocheted off the top of the net and then off the back of goalie John Curry before falling into the net at 2:47 of the extra session.That was one of the better bounces Ive seen someone get, Little said. I havent seen anything like that before. That was the way the night was going for us. We were getting some bounces in our favour.He was bleeding pretty good and we werent sure if we were going to be able to keep him on the bench, Jets coach Paul Maurice said. He wouldnt come off the bench and he got the good result.A team spokesman said Ladd was not available to the media because he was receiving medical attention.Mikael Granlund, Jason Pominville and Thomas Vanek scored for Minnesota, which has lost five straight and is 1-3-3 in its past seven.We cannot hang our heads right now, coach Mike Yeo said. Itd be real easy to feel sorry for ourselves, but winners dont do that and we got to make sure that we handle this adversity the right way.That starts Monday when the teams meet again in Winnipeg.Yeo said the Wild will be without Granlund and top-pair defenceman Jonas Brodin in that one. Granlund appeared to injure his wrist when upended on a check from Dustin Byfuglien and Brodin left after being hit hard into the boards by Grant Clitsome.I need more of an update, but the word I have right now is not to expect them for next game, Yeo said.Nor cann the Wild be sure who will be between the pipes. Carolina Panthers Jerseys. Minnesota had to play with a goalie — Curry — seeing his first NHL action since last season. He finished with 19 saves. Curry was recalled under emergency conditions from Iowa of the AHL when the team placed Niklas Backstrom on injured reserve retroactive to Dec. 21 due to illness. Minnesotas other goalie, Darcy Kuemper, also is ill.I thought we played really well tonight and deserved to win that game, Curry said. I just wish I would have been able to make one more of those saves.After two goals were scored in the first two periods, four were scored in a back-and-forth third.Lowry gave the Jets a 2-1 lead less than 2 minutes into the frame, poking a rebound of Evander Kanes shot into the Minnesota net.Pominville tied it 10:38, taking a pass from Stu Bickel and hammering a slap shot from the right boards into the far upper corner of the net.Wheeler converted a centring pass from Kane for a short-handed goal at 12:09 for a 3-2 Jets lead, but Vanek tipped in a shot from Jared Spurgeon 32 seconds later to tie the game.Granlund gave the Wild a 1-0 lead late in the first period with his first goal in 10 games when he took a pass from Pominville, faked going to his backhand before putting the puck under Hutchinsons right pad.Little tied the game with his team-best 14th goal at 7:17 of the second period, putting a backhand between Currys pads.It was pretty ugly. Especially the first two periods, there wasnt a whole lot. ... We found it a little in the third, and got a good bounce, Wheeler said.NOTES: Curry played in two late-season games last season for the Wild. He stopped 43 shots in a 4-2 win over St. Louis April 10, and three days later stopped 10 of 12 shots in one period against Nashville. ... The Jets are 11-4-4 on the road. Winnipegs next four games are at home, where it is 8-6-3. ... Wild LW Jason Zucker missed the game due to illness. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Aoû - 06:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation