tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum tt fays-les-veneurs
bienvenue sur le forum du tennis de table du tt fays-les-veneurs bonne visite à tous

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

high. And the speed is going to in

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin
Point(s): 285
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Aoû - 07:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: high. And the speed is going to in Répondre en citant

CLEVELAND -- Only hours before this seasons home opener, the Indians guaranteed Jason Kipnis will be around for more than a few more. Norman Powell Jersey . The All-Star second baseman agreed to a $52.5 million, six-year contract on Friday, binding him to the Indians through the 2019 season. The deal includes a club option for 2020. Kipnis signed the contract one day after turning 27, giving him a birthday gift of wealth and security hell never forget. "Its an amazing feeling to get something done," said Kipnis. "I wanted to stay here. Im excited about being here." Kipnis is the latest core player to be signed to a long-term deal by the Indians, who reached agreements with outfielder Michael Brantley (4 years, $25 million) and catcher Yan Gomes (6 years, $23 million) in the past two months. "Its the ownership, the top, showing us that they believe in us, that weve got the guys who can win games now and we want them stick around," Kipnis said. "Im excited about be a part of that." Kipnis had already signed a one-year deal worth $554,900 in the major leagues and $305,700 in the minors. The new deal calls for a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $2 million this year, $4 million in 2015, $6 million in 2016, $9 million in 2017, $13.5 million in 2018 and $14.5 million in 2019. The Indians option for 2020 is at $16.5 million with a $2.5 million buyout. He gets a hotel suite on road trips. And he would get a $500,000 payment if hes traded. Kipnis agreement covers this season, all three of his arbitration-eligible years and extends through at least the first two seasons after he could have become a free agent. The Indians and Kipnis agents had been negotiating a deal for months. "This was our third attempt at it, so its good to finally be able to get it done," general manager Chris Antonetti said . "Its a complicated thing. You have to figure out what the right value is, what the appropriate way is to share risk, and this was the time we were able to do it." Kipnis developed into one of the ALs rising stars last season, batting .284 with 17 homers and 84 RBIs in 149 games. He also stole 30 bases, scored 86 runs and led the Indians in runs, hits, RBIs and steals. Kipnis has endeared himself to the Indians, manager Terry Francona and Cleveland fans with his hustling, win-at-all-costs playing style. That grit on display Wednesday night in the ninth inning in Oakland, when after twice failing to move two runners over with a bunt, Kipnis beat out a fielders choice, stole second and scored the go-ahead run as the Indians rallied for a 6-4 win in the second game of a doubleheader. "That was Kip in a bottle," Francona said. "Thats the way Kip plays. Youd see a lot of guys maybe not get the bunt down, strike out, get mad because we asked him to bunt and we lose." After going 92-70 last season and making the AL playoffs for the first time since 2007, the Indians have shown a strong commitment to winning -- now. That hasnt always been the case in Cleveland, where fans have seen the front office trade star pitchers CC Sabathia and Cliff Lee before they could leave as free agents. These new deals, coming a year after the Indians signed free agents Nick Swisher and Michael Bourn to multiyear contracts, are a signal the club intends to compete for a championship. "Its so awesome," Swisher said. "This is not a one-and-done organization anymore. The moves that were making are all the right moves." The signings, too, have changed outside perception of the Indians, who havent won a World Series title since 1948. "When I was on other teams in coming to Cleveland, if you didnt sweep, it was a bad road trip," said Swisher, who previously played with the Yankees, Chicago White Sox and Oakland Athletics. "For us now, people are realizing that when you come in here, were going to fight for it. I think last years record speaks for itself, but that wasnt our goal, to go out and have one great, amazing season and then just fall off. Everything is going in the right direction." Jakob Poeltl Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. Cheap Swingman Raptors Jerseys .com) - Devon Johnson ran for a school record 272 yards with four touchdowns and No. http://www.cheapraptorsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-lucas-nogueira-jersey . Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years.LEXINGTON, Ohio -- Sam Hornish Jr. thinks he has a home-track advantage. "While Mid-Ohio is so close to my home and my heart, at the same time its a place where Ive got almost as many races here as a fan as I do as a driver," the Defiance, Ohio, native said Friday during practice a day before the NASCAR Nationwide series race. Hornish, who has raced several times in competition at the track, believes he has some insider knowledge. "I feel like Ive got a good idea of what the car needs to do and what I need to do as the driver to go out and be successful here," he said. "Yeah, we want to go out and be fast. But the biggest thing about this form of racing -- running on a road course -- is taking care of the equipment." Hornish, one of the series top drivers on tracks that require more than right turns, finished with a rush a year ago at Mid-Ohio. He made a run at the lead on the final lap before ending up behind AJ Allmendinger, winner of the inaugural Nationwide event, and pole-winner Michael McDowell. He could have applied even more pressure, he said, if Allmendinger hadnt been one of his Penske teammates. "I had to play a little bit nicer than I probably would have," he said with a laugh. "All that being said, I feel pretty good about the car that I have." Hornish, with no fulltime sponsor but driving this week for Joe Gibbs Racing in the Monster Energy Toyota, has dreamed of winning at the twisting track located in picturesque farmland midway between Columbus and Cleveland. His odds improved when Allmendinger elected to focus on the Sprint Cup race in Michigann this weekend. Cheap Raptors Jerseys China. . Hornish was third during Fridays practice behind Justin Marks and Chris Buescher. Qualifying is Saturday morning, with the race later in the day. One of Hornishs chief adversaries figures to be series points leader Chase Elliott, who has never driven at Mid-Ohio. He watched videos and memorized notes from last years race provided by driver Ron Fellows, with whom he has studied the nuances of road courses. Even though he finished fourth at Road America and sixth last week at Watkins Glen on road courses, Elliott hasnt been pleased with his efforts. But he is hoping that hes getting the hang of the quick braking, rapid acceleration and sharp turns that are required on such a layout. "Im just putting all that stuff together and making sure I do a good job," he said. "Ill get all the practice that is offered. Ill try to learn and hopefully itll be good enough." Elliott, at the wheel of owner Dale Earnhardt Jr.s Chevrolet, was ninth after Fridays practice runs but is looking for improvement. Brendan Gaughan, fifth in practice, won at scenic Road America and has his own theory on what it takes to win on a road course. "If you dont get in rhythm out there, you can really screw yourself up," he said, calling Mid-Ohio an "extremely technical road course." Alex Tagliani, who was second at Road America, had the seventh-best practice time. "Its a track that changes quite a bit from practice to qualifying," he said about Mid-Ohio. "The level of grip is going to go high. And the speed is going to increase tremendously." Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Aoû - 07:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation