tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum tt fays-les-veneurs
bienvenue sur le forum du tennis de table du tt fays-les-veneurs bonne visite à tous

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

a car like that you like to see it go clean. I

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Masculin
Point(s): 285
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Sep - 07:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: a car like that you like to see it go clean. I Répondre en citant

Having to wear white socks, looking up to Cristiano Ronaldo and getting bamboozled by Game of Thrones. Authentic Anthony Barr Jersey . Just some of the key subjects that fascinate one of Irelands superstars of the track - Mark English.On Thursday you can find out even more about the 800m star in Sky Academys latest documentary on the Sports Scholars.WATCH: I am Mark English (originally aired on Sky Sports, now available On Demand via sky Go)The 23-year-old is one of 11 Sky Academy Sports Scholars and is all set for his Olympic debut this summer and hes answered a few personal questions.1. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOURSELF YOU DIDNT AT THE START OF THE SEASON?That my form can change in a day. Nothing is guaranteed in this sport and it is both cruel and beautiful in equal measures.  Mark is a big fan of Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo 2. SUM UP THE STATE OF YOUR HEAD AND BODY FOR RIOExcited to take on the worlds best! 3. WHATS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR?The best thing to happen was to be selected for my first Olympic Games. I missed London by 0.17s so it was a huge relief to run the qualifying standard at the London Anniversary Games last year. 4. IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL WHAT WOULD IT BE?A wild charizard5. WHO IS YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION?Probably one of the European distance runners throughout the 80s.  Mark is keen on seeing Bono and U2 in action 6. WHICH OTHER SPORT STARS DO YOU ADMIRE?Robbie Keane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Padraig Harrington, Roger Federer, Andy Murray, Jessica Ennis-Hill.7. DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT UNUSUAL THINGS WHEN YOU RUN?Yes, like why did Bran have to go into his dream in Game of Thrones and get Hodor killed.8. IF YOU WERENT AN ATHLETE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Hard to know really. I liked football growing up so I mightve pursued that. 9. ANY MOTTOS OR PHRASES THAT MOTIVATE YOU?Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein10. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?Cooking the onions for dinner the other day. Mark has learned from the best with mentor Darren Campbell providing sound advice 11. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?A good sketch. And pretty much most Tommy Tiernan and Dara OBriain shows. 12. WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY?Doping in sport.13. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDSCompetitive, determined and lively.14. ANY SUPERSTITIONS?Having to wear white socks when racing. Making sure my spikes are a tight, snug fit. 15. WHAT MUSIC ARE YOU INTO?Most. Would love to attend a U2 or Coldplay concert. In other words, if anyone is thinking of presents to buy me, you know Ill forever put you on my list of friends. 16. WHAT TV SHOWS ARE YOU INTO?Game of Thrones and Narcos. 17. HOW DO YOU RELAX OFF THE TRACK?Spend time with friends visiting places, hiking, swimming and going to the movies.  Mark English recently returned to the track after a three-month injury 18. WHAT THREE PEOPLE WOULD YOU INVITE TO DINNER?Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and Tommy Tiernan. 19. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF ACHIEVING?Egg and spoon race champion in 1998 in my primary school of Woodland National School, Letterkenny. 20. AMBITIONS FOR NEXT FIVE YEARS?To continue being happy and to continue doing what I love. 21. WHATS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A SKY SCHOLAR?Learning from the best. Ive been lucky enough to talk with Olympic gold medalists in Chris Hoy, Jessica Ennis-Hill and Darren Campbell. Thats a fantastic privilege.And the head of the Sky Scholars Academy Tony Lester has always been able to provide sound advice, especially around championships.WATCH: I am Mark English (originally aired on Sky Sports, now available On Demand via sky Go) Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Authentic Kirk Cousins Jersey .Jeff Green, playing in his second preseason game after missing the first four because of a calf strain, had 18 points. The Celtics (3-3) shot 47.2 per cent from the floor and made 15 of 37 3-point attempts. Authentic Devante Downs Jersey . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-sheldon-richardson-jersey . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said.HAMPTON, Ga. -- Crew chief Ernie Cope was worried when Kevin Harvicks practice laps didnt go as well as expected Friday. So Cope sought reassurance from his driver. "I asked, Are we all right?" Cope said. "He said, Were going to smash them tomorrow night." Kevin Harvick indeed was a smashing success, leading the final 159 laps to beat Joey Logano and win an unusually wreck-free NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Saturday night. Harvick, who will start from the pole Sunday night in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race, took the lead on the 37th lap and ruled the 1.54-mile tri-oval for his third win of the season in 11 races. "Obviously, the car was flawless from start to finish," Harvick said. Kyle Larson started second and finished third. Kyle Busch was fourth, and pole-sitter Chase Elliott fifth. There was only one lead change, no crashes and two yellow flags, including one after light rain began to fall on Lap 121. Cars ran 13 laps under caution before the race resumed. The few interruptions limited the chances that Harvicks dominance could be disturbed. It was a perfect recipe for him to put a lock on the lead and never let go -- even if it wasnt the most exciting 195 laps in track history. "Weve dominated so many races and just lost them because of goofy circumstances," Harvick said. "When you have a car like that you like to see it go clean. I know everybody likes to see a super-exciting race, but we were good with just a good clean race ... because I felt like our chances were pretty good for winning the race." Elliott,, the season points leader, led the first 36 laps before Harvick pulled ahead. Wholesale Vikings Jerseys. For Dale Earnhardt Jr., the team owner for both cars, it was the perfect scenario. "Kevin just keeps doing his thing," Earnhardt said. "Its been a lot of fun working with him. Hes brought a lot to our team as far as performance and speed. He continues to help us improve our equipment and cars and that raises the competitiveness of the whole company. ... Thats pretty unique. You dont really get that in a lot of race car drivers." Harvick isnt a regular on the Nationwide Series, but he has been a factor in each of his 11 starts. He has finished in the top five in nine races. He was seventh in his other two starts. "I felt like having him driving our car, we were in good shape to lead a lot of laps and maybe get a victory," Earnhardt said. Elliott won his first career pole with a qualifying time of 180.240 mph. The 18-year-old Elliott became the youngest pole winner in Atlanta history. Jeff Gordon was 20 when he won the pole in Atlanta in 1992. Elliott overshot his pit on his final stop, costing his team valuable seconds and, he said, two spots in the final standings. "I thought we got better and better as we went," Elliott said. "I made an unacceptable mistake there at the end and cost us a couple spots. My guys deserved better than that. So my bad." A grandstand at Atlanta Motor Speedway is named for Elliotts father, Bill Elliott, who had five career wins at the track -- tied for fifth-best. Bill Elliott was the grand marshal for the race. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Sep - 07:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tt fays-les-veneurs Index du Forum -> tt fays-les-veneurs -> photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation